Pacquiao vs Cotto results

6:05 AM Posted by Raj

Pacquiao vs Cotto results
Pacquiao Miguel Cotto fought in Las Vegas for the welterweight title. My grandfather and my father,-in-law and two professional boxers that I want to keep the large victories. If you are paying per-view on the results of Pacquiao vs. Cotto is right here. Cotto and Pacquiao defeated Boxer became the first in history to win seven titles in seven weight divisions. Pacquiao is more to the fight, was stopped by Referee Kenny Bayless 55 seconds on the CPU end. Beat ProBoxing offer fan-to-Beat coverage of Pacquiao vs. Cotto scores if you want the data. The Plan and our strategy for the race a Hurry. You know, take time. I try to test its strength. In early round trying to get the body and the head. I'm looking for a Beat to the plan that I do not throw enough punches. you know, at the last minute I took a few punches. I heard that. I heard that more than me and was stronger than me. I tried my best to achieve from the final round. I thought in the 11th round to stop the fight. "
Cotto jabs. Three times. All land. Cotto throws a hook. The crowd chants Manny, then, Cotto. Three Pacquiao jabs fall short. Cotto counters with a grazing left. Cotto drills a three-punch combination, once to the body. Cotto lands a left to the head. Cotto moves in behind his jab. Three Cotto jabs and a left to the body. Another Cotto jab to the head lands. Pacquiao misses with a right. Cotto finishes with a three-punch combination. The Colts (8-0 SU, 5-3 ATS) will be looking to keep their perfect mark intact on Sunday night when they get a visit from the Patriots (6-2 SU, 4-4 ATS). Indianapolis held on for a 20-17 win over Houston last time out, with Peyton Manning going 34-of-50 for 318 yards passing with one TD and one INT. New England is coming off a 27-17 win over Miami, with Tom Brady throwing for 332 yards and a score. Indy is a 3-point favorite for Sunday, with the total at 49 points.
Early NFL action on Sunday has Atlanta (-1.5) at Carolina, Tampa Bay at Miami (-10), Detroit at Minnesota (-16.5), Jacksonville at the Jets (-7), Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (-7), Buffalo at Tennessee (-7), Denver (-4) at Washington, and New Orleans (-14) at St. Louis. The Saints (8-0 SU, 6-2 ATS) got past Carolina 30-20 last weekend, as Drew Brees threw for 330 yards and a touchdown. The Rams (1-7 SU, 3-5 ATS) finally picked up a win last time out, getting past Detroit 17-10. There is not a hotter NFL handicapper than Stevie Vincent. This superstar does it yet again. Another winning day led by BC under as the ACC O/U of the DECADE wins easily. He’s 40-21 overall, including 8-2 with Level 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment